Australian Trotting Stud Book Online
Terms and Conditions (July 2018)
Note: "Website" or "Website facility" shall mean "Australian Trotting Stud Book Online".
The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other jurisdictions (by international treaties). Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of these web pages (including any files accessed through these web pages) and on-line images (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled by HRA and/or other parties working with HRA.
A. Terms and Conditions of Registration & Use
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the online Registration.
- In the event of any changes occurring to information required to that Registration related information you will immediately update your Stud Book Online user account.
- If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or HRA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then HRA has the right to terminate the registration and refuse access to the Website.
- Your User ID and Password are to be kept confidential. You must not share your registration and password with any other person or organization, and you will be held responsible for any use of the Website facility with the issued User ID and Password. If you suspect someone else may have gained access to your Username and Password contact HRA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provided you comply with these Terms and Conditions HRA grants to you a non-exclusive licence to use the copyright material on the Website for your own personal, entertainment purposes only.
- The material and content of the Website is subject to copyright, and this must be observed. You must use the services and material made available on or via the Website in a responsible manner. The content may not under any circumstances be altered, reproduced, disseminated or communicated in any way, including, but not limited to, by modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, framing to, uploading to a third party, posting to other Websites, transmitting or otherwise distributing any material in any form, without prior written permission from the copyright owners. No party may "link"" to any content or page within the Website other than http://www.hra.com.au/stud-book without the prior written authority of Harness Racing Australia.
- You will not attempt to modify any files on the Australian Trotting Stud Book Online or details on any reports on the Website. You must not access or use the Website in any way that involves the use of computer codes or software (including internal bots) to run automated tasks which search, copy, "scrape", store and/or reuse materials or products from the Website, whether for your own personal, non-commercial, entertainment purposes or otherwise.
- In the interests of responsible information management, it is expected that your access/retrieval of reports will be kept within reasonable levels, to avoid overly heavy data processing loads, and excessive access demands on the Website. In this regard, HRA has adopted access to 250-300 reports per month per registrant as an indicator of reasonable use that should be observed.
- HRA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the information provided on the Website and HRA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance.
- Currently this information is available free of charge. HRA reserves the right to charge for this information at some future date.
- HRA may in its sole discretion and without prior notice restrict, suspend or terminate your registration and refuse access to the Website for any reason, including excess usage. HRA also reserves the right to pursue any legal remedies available, with respect to any breach or threatened breach by you of any portion of these Terms and Conditions. If HRA terminates your access based on a breach of any portion of the Terms and Conditions, HRA reserves the right to refuse to provide subscription services and/or any other services to you in the future.
- HRA shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages that may be incurred as a result of the termination of your registration and your access to the Website.
- HRA makes no guarantee of availability of the services or information on this Website and will not be held responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- While HRA takes great care in the preparation of the material it accepts no responsibility nor warrants the accuracy of any material displayed or included on this Website or in any file on the Website. The material is provided for entertainment purposes only and HRA accepts no responsibility for any assumptions based or derived from any information displayed or assumed.
The content of this Website is provided for information purposes only without assuming a duty of care. While HRA takes reasonable steps to report data completely and accurately, no claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content on this site at any time. HRA does not accept any liability to any person for the information or the use of such information provided on this Website. Whilst HRA makes every effort to ensure the information in the database is accurate, no liability is accepted for any errors or omissions. HRA is not liable for errors, omissions, delays or interruptions to or cessation of supply of the information through negligence or otherwise.
The information contained on this Website and associated intellectual property is owned by HRA and protected by copyright under the laws of Australia.